Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Do you like money?




Hi Facebook friend,

I'm willing to pay YOU up to $135 of my hard-earned bucks.


I'm turning to my social network to help me find romance. This is a chance to set up two of your Facebook friends and make some $$$.

Here's how it works*:

1. If you know a single, eligible lady who might be a match for me, email matchJordanL@gmail.com with their first name and phone number. I will then contact this person and attempt to set up a first date. If we have a first date, I'll give you $10.

2. If we have a second date, I'll give you an additional $25.

3. If we have a third date, I'll give you an additional $100.

About Your Referral

1. YOU, the referrer, must be a Facebook friend of mine at the date of this posting. Your referral must be a current Facebook friend of yours at the date of this posting. Your referral may NOT be a current or former Facebook friend of mine.

2. Your referral must live within 15 miles of 90404 zip code. Anything farther is a long distance relationship in LA.

About Me

1. Gainfully employed full time

2. Have a fully functioning car and comfortable living situation

3. No criminal background (except for an incident in college, but it was worth it!)

It's up to you whether you want to tell the person you're referring about the details of this experiment. But I promise to protect their identity and not exploit this in any way. This is just my earnest effort to try a new avenue.

*None of this is binding, and I don't have a team of fancy, high-priced lawyers to enforce it,--but I'm a man of my word!

No comments:

Post a Comment